About Our Firm
Are you tired of the old-school law firm model? Are you looking for a dynamic and modern workplace where you can truly make a difference?
At Halligan LLC, we pride ourselves on being different. Our entrepreneurial approach to business has led to aggressive growth and a bright future. We're not your typical law firm, and we believe that makes us a much better place to work.
Do you want a position that offers flexible remote work options? We offer just that. Our staff enjoys work-life balance and the freedom to work in a way that suits them best. Working remotely doesn’t mean working alone. We pride ourselves on maintaining a supportive and collaborative culture: we have active Slack channels, regular team-wide meetings, and in-person events to keep us connected.
Are you tired of micromanagement, office politics, and bureaucratic hierarchies? We are too. Our informal and team-oriented structure means everyone has an open-door policy. We are nearly paperless and leverage technology to streamline operations and make our employees' lives easier. We trust our employees to work independently and get the job done.
At Halligan LLC, you won't get lost in the shuffle. We are a small, close-knit team and value each and every member. We offer competitive compensation, professional advancement opportunities, paid time off, paid continuing education, paid bar dues, bonus incentives, health insurance, 401k matching, and more.
Are you ready to join a modern firm that’s making a real difference for both our employees and our clients? Apply today and become a part of something truly special.
Benefits of Working At Our Firm
- Professional Advancement
- Good Work-Life Balance
- Good Culture
- Remote Work Options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid Bar Dues
- Bonus Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Options
- 401K Matching
What We're Looking For
Here are the things we value in anyone that is considering joining our firm:
- Good Character
- Self Starter
- Team Player
- Organized & Detail Oriented
- Good Time Management Skills
- Insightful - Bringing a desire to learn and creativity to your work
- Trust - "The ability to establish, grow, extend, and restore trust is the key professional and personal competency of our time" - Steven Covey
- Efficiency - Bring the most value to the hours in the day by practicing good time management and delegation skills
- Grit - Single-minded focus on completing tasks without BMW
- Responsibility - Be accountable. Performance...Own it. Results...Own it. Firm Reputation...Own it.
- Intelligence - Know your job better than anyone else and especially, know what you don't know
- Truthful - "Honesty is the fastest way to prevent a mistake from turning into a failure" - James Altucher
- Yourself - Taking care of yourself is the first step towards taking care of your clients